- York, North Yorkshire, England, 11 results
- Selby, North Yorkshire, England, 2 results
- Skelton, North Yorkshire, England, 2 results
- Pickering Lythe, North Yorkshire, England, 1 results
- Thirtleby, East Riding of Yorkshire, England, 1 results
- Thorne, South Yorkshire, England, 1 results
- Chichester, West Sussex, England, 1 results
- Lockton, North Yorkshire, England, 1 results
- Middleton, North Yorkshire, England, 1 results
- Paull with Thorngumbald, East Riding of Yorkshire, England, 1 results
50 Results for Clergy
26 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Surrender and four leases concerning property of the Archbishop of York in Pickering Lythe, 1669, 1690, 1705, 1711, 1749; declaration of merger of tithes for a farm in Thirtleby, parish of Swine, 1841; appointment of Thomas Bainton of Arram as a S...
Bainton, M. J., fl 1960
- [20th century]
Compiled by Canon R. T. W. McDermid.
- c 1973-2003
Includes British Academy Committee on English Episcopal Acta meeting papers, 1973-2003; papers concerning project funding, including AHRB grant, 1993-2002; correspondence with editors and other contributors, c.1973-2003; papers concerning visit of...
English Episcopal Acta Project
- c 1921-2001
Papers of Eric Kemp, Bishop of Chichester, including research notes, annotated manuscript and typescript drafts of published articles, book chapters and sermons, and related correspondence, c.1921-2001.
Kemp, Eric Waldram, 1915-2009, Bishop of Chichester
Records of Thomas Wildman Goodwyn, father of Frederick Wildman Goodwyn, comprising a diary written in Madras, 1832-1833, letters, 1834, and a photograph album of Goodwyn family and friends, 19th century; records of Frederick Wildman Goodwyn, compr...
Goodwyn, Frederick Wildman, 1850-1931, clergyman
Deeds relating to ecclesiastical property in York, 1843, Heworth, 1833, 1868, Apesforth, Nottinghamshire, 1823, and Nether Wallop, Hampshire, 1834, 1839; documents concerning various churches in the diocese of York, including papers relating to th...
Gray, Dodsworth & Cobb, solicitors
Part of Miscellaneous Documents
- [20th century]