Print preview Close

Showing 2126 results

Archival descriptions
series
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

TRAINED NURSES DEPARTMENT

The Trained Nurses Department began in early April 1908, an extension of the Private Nursing Department successfully commenced by the Retreat in 1902. The Trained Nurses Department had a separate location, at 4 Belle Vue Terrace. The function of ...

Results 2001 to 2020 of 2126