Showing 2074 results

Archival descriptions
series
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

THE APPENDAGE, YORK

The Appendage was a house near Walmgate Bar, purchased in 1810 and opened in 1811 as an annexe to the Retreat. It accommodated about a dozen patients who did not need very close confinement. Its acquisition allowed the Retreat to meet the increasi...

Results 121 to 140 of 2074