Showing 2074 results

Archival descriptions
series
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

THE APPENDAGE, YORK

The Appendage was a house near Walmgate Bar, purchased in 1810 and opened in 1811 as an annexe to the Retreat. It accommodated about a dozen patients who did not need very close confinement. Its acquisition allowed the Retreat to meet the increasi...

TRADESMEN'S CIRCULARS AND ADVERTISEMENTS

These are for all types of goods and services. There are other advertisements among Steward's Incoming Correspondence Files, RET 4/2/2, Household Provisions and Equipment RET 4/3/1-4, and Furnishings, RET 4/5. For other material on suppliers ...

TRAINED NURSES DEPARTMENT

The Trained Nurses Department began in early April 1908, an extension of the Private Nursing Department successfully commenced by the Retreat in 1902. The Trained Nurses Department had a separate location, at 4 Belle Vue Terrace. The function of ...

Results 1941 to 1960 of 2074