Showing 49 results

Archival descriptions
Records of the Catholic Apostolic Church
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

Cleckheaton Congregation

Registers for Cleakheaton go back to 1879 but the first reference to their place of assembly comes in 1905 and locates them at the New Room in St John’s Chambers. On the 21st of December the room was closed, services discontinued, and the members ...

General Register

One volume containing 'registers 1-19'. These registers are discrete sections of the one bound volume, with the folio start position (or positions if there are two sections) of the registers listed below. Registers 2 and 18 are listed in...

Keighley Congregation

The Registers for Keighley date from 1883, and members of the congregation celebrated the opening of a new church in Grange Street, Lawkholme in 1897. The members were transferred to Bradford c. 1925.

Results 1 to 20 of 49