Title deeds relating to property in St Saviourgate and St Andrewgate Churchyard
- 1549-1812 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
The deeds were deposited at the Borthwick Institute in May 1981.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Title deeds relating to property in St Saviourgate, York, 1549-1852 and St Andrewgate Churchyard 1739-1743, the former property originally belonging to the chantry of St Laurence and St James in St Saviour's parish church.
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material